JUNE 20th, 2014
What happens when Austin’s favorite music, food and on-air talent come together for a day-to-evening event? For 15 years Family Eldercare has been fortunate to benefit from that unforgettable combo we call Fan Fare Friday – our largest and most critical event of the year!
Join KXAN’s Jim Spencer, KGSR and BobFM on-air talent and a fantastic roster of local musicians from 7AM to MIDNIGHT at the iconic Threadgill’s World Headquarters in downtown Austin. Drop off fans or funds and stick around for great food, live music and fun for all ages!
Details are still coming together for this year’s event, but we are excited to continue the tradition of fun features this year:
Threadgill’s Pancake Pileup
Donors bringing a fan or $15 donation can pile up delicious pancakes as a sweet reward for their generosity. Special thanks to Threadgill’s for sponsoring this fun new addition to Fan Fare Friday.
Children Are The Future
Kick off a future of philanthropy by encouraging your kiddos or youth group to turn in their Fan Drive donations from 7 – 11:30 am. Enjoy the pancake pileup, facepainting, a bounce house and a special performance by the Biscuit Brothers and more!
Some tried and true Fan Fare Friday favorites are back again this year. Live music lasts all day, including KGSR’s Lonestar State of Mind evening concert (tickets required), on-site broadcasts from KXAN, KGSR and BobFM, fun giveaways, special guests and more.
Fan Fare Friday Schedule | 6.20.14
Daytime Events & Live Music
- 7:00 a.m. Onsite donation acceptance begins
- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Pancake Pileup (donations of $15 or new fan)
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. BISCUIT BROTHERS kid’s concert!! (suggested donation of $15 or new fan)
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. Stay Tuned for performance line-up
- 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Afternoon concert series – Stay tuned for performance line-up
- 8:00 p.m. Doors open for the KGSR Lonestar State of Mind Evening Concert (ticket required*)
- 9:00 p.m. Stay tuned for the performance line-up for the Lone Star State of Mind evening concert